- If you are installing for the first time from this site, a bar appears at the top of the window.
- You have to click Edit Options. The small window that is a list of sites that you have decided to trust to on your computer through Firefox. Click "allow" to add www.rjonna.com to your list of trusted sites.
- After adding www.rjonna.com to your list of trusted sites, click the "OK" button to be returned to the page and the bar should be gone.
- Click on the download link again and wait a few seconds. Another box should pop up. Click the "Install" button to begin the installation process.
- Close all Firefox windows and reopen. The extension will be installed. Click on "Tools menu" -> "FireUploader" to start the application.
- The web hosting review is the best way to know the difference between colocation hosting and email hosting.